Wyncare was founded in early 2017 by a group of Directors, with a comittment and passion in delivering quality services for young people. Each Director has a wealth of experience in the field of children’s service delivery at a senior level.
Our purpose is to provide high quality homes offering outstanding care and support to the most vulnerable young people including those who are difficult to place and those who may need additional wrap around services.
We have a strong belief that underpins all service delivery, we believe that every intervention matters and that every child and young person we care for should be afforded courtesy and respect.
We work closely with Local Authorities who place young people with us to ensure we deliver individually tailored care, support and other specialist services. We also aim to offer the best value care that does not compromise on quality.
Our group of Directors have an extensive combined level of experience in the field of children’s social care, we all share a drive and commitment to deliver services which allow young people the opportunity to thrive and develop by realising their potential whilst being happy and feeling valued.
Wyncare and our staff team strongly believe in the following values/ethos:
- We will pride ourselves on creating a friendly, caring atmosphere representing a home from home environment.
- We will work closely together with our young people to empower them and help them to feel valued and respected.
- We will have high expectations for every young person who resides with us.
- We will emphasise the importance of education and will celebrate achievements.
- We will seek to provide our young people with the vital skills they need to go on to live independent and fulfilled lives.
Who may be referred to us:
- Children aged between 8 and 18yrs
- Male or Female
- Children with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD)